Thursday, May 28, 2009

Something from Almost Nothing!

For my daughter's birthday, I wanted to create some things that were truly unique.  But
I really do have a small budget.  So I literally created something from almost nothing.  For my 
first feat, I took an ordinary box that I got from work....

BEFORE

AFTER

Truly amazing, if I do say so myself.  It is awesome what foam stickers, popsicle sticks, wrapping paper, and cardstock can do.

And for my next magic trick, I purchased an umbrella from The Dollar Tree along with some felt from Joann Fabrics....

ABRACADABRA!!

HOCUS POCUS!!

VOILA!!

These two creations along with some other items I purchased will be a part of the centerpieces.

Saturday is the big day and I will be posting pictures of the celebrations.  So check back for my greatest magic trick of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment