Saturday, April 18, 2009

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Me!!

Hello, everyone my name is Theresa Kidd, and this is officially my first post. I have never blogged before so bear with me as I learn the ins and outs. I would like to start off this new endeavor by telling you a bit about me.

I am a 32 year old mother of three who has just recently found herself truly on her own. I have a degree in fashion merchandising, and I have worked in retail for most of my adult life. Right now, I work for a well known department store as a visual merchandiser, but am looking forward to pursuing my own business as a children's event planner. That is reason for starting this blog --- to get myself out there to be heard and seen by all. It took me a while to decide what I really wanted to do with my life. But I have found that I really want to plan parties. I have organized several events over recent years --- two family reunions, an appreciation banquet, baby showers, and numerous parties for my children. And I really love to plan my children's parties because you can be truly creative when it comes to doing things for them. I want to carve out a niche in children's party planning.

I hope that once you visit my blog you will continue to visit frequently. I am planning to post at least once a week (the operative word being planning). And I hope that I will always have great things to show and tell. So join me and become a follower!

Thanks for visiting.

Theresa Kidd

No comments:

Post a Comment